All GNO FCU Branches will be closed Monday Dec. 10th for system updates
We will be upgrading our servers and converting our core processing system on Monday, December 10th. This upgrade will provide our
members with additional reliability, functionality and security. In an age where almost everything is electronic, we want to ensure that we have
the most up to date, secure and reliable system so our focus can be on you!
Here are a few things you should know regarding this upgrade
- All GNO Federal Credit Union branches will be closed Monday, December 10th.
- Online Banking, Mobile Banking and Communique will not be available Monday, December 10th.
- You can use your ATM, Debit and Credit Card as usual on December 10th.
- Our call center will open at 10 am, for inquiries only. We will not be able to make changes or post any payments to member accounts during the upgrade.
- Access to all GNO accounts at CoOp shared branches will not be available during this conversion.
- Bill pay payments sent and received on Monday, December 10th will process on December 11th. No changes are necessary for already established bill pay transactions. NEW bill pay transactions not yet established, as well as on-line loan payments, will not be processed on the 10th.
- On Line Loan applications created on the 10th will be processed on the 11th.
Thank you for your patience throughout this process. We apologize for the inconvenience. Rest assured this upgrade will allow us to operate more efficiently and securely so we can spend more time serving our member-owners.
Please feel free to call one of our representatives at 504.454.8224 if you have any questions.
rates as low as 8.25% apr*
for up to 12 months
now – Dec 31st
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Approval and terms are based on member’s credit and ability to repay. Limited time offer. The rate may vary depending on individual credit history and underwriting factors. All credit union loan programs, rates, terms & conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. Payroll deduction/direct deposit discount of .25% available. Loan example: $500 borrowed at 8.25% APR for 12 mos. = estimated monthly payments of $44.00. One time $35.00 processing fee may be assessed upon funding. Federally insured by the NCUA.
Notice of Right to Opt-Out – Visa® Account Updater (VAU) Service
This disclosure is provided by GNO Federal Credit Union to all members with GNO Federal Credit Union debit and/or credit cards.
Visa requires all financial institutions to participate in their Visa Account Updater Service (VAU). If you have previously given certain merchants your Visa debit or credit card information to keep on file, such as for recurring payments, then this service applies to you. Examples of recurring payments would be monthly payments made to utility companies, cell phone companies, gym memberships, etc., or for various subscriptions.
When your debit/credit cards expire, or are lost or stolen, and new cards are issued, the information the merchant has on file will no longer match the information on your new card. This could lead to a disruption of your recurring payment service and an interruption in the products/services you receive. The VAU Service will allow participating merchants to automatically receive your updated card information and will ensure automated payments are continued without interruption.
Please be advised that merchants are not required to participate in the VAU Service. Only participating merchants will receive the updated information and can choose the frequency with which they check for updated payment information. To avoid service disruption, you should check with the merchant to ensure your card information has been updated.
If you would like to personally maintain control of your Visa card updates, you may opt out of this service by clicking the link below, completing the form and returning it to us via mail, fax, or at any branch. Please note: By submitting this request, all card(s) associated with the account(s) listed will be opted out of the VAU service.
Please contact us at 504.454.8224 if you have any questions.