VISA Platinum Credit Cards
Is your Credit Card rate over 18.00%?
Keep Calm & Move On to Annual Percentage Rates as low as 6.99% to 18.00%
Transfer your balance to a GNO Platinum VISA:
- Before you add more purchases,
- Before you make your next payment,
- Before more interest adds up &
- BEFORE YOU FORGET!
Keep Calm & Move On to Platinum
GNO’s credit card program offers members three distinct credit cards, all with GREAT rates and low fees, that are designed to fit your individual needs:
- Visa Platinum
- Visa Secured
- Visa Platinum Student Card
With your new lower interest rate, no annual fees, no balance transfer fees and all the other features our cards offer, you’ll be saving money.
All GNO cards offer:
- No Annual Fees
- No Balance Transfer Fees
- No Minimum Finance Charges
- No Transaction Fees for Purchases
- No Application Fee
- Instant Access at Thousands of Locations Worldwide
- Minimum credit limit $100 with a competitive Annual Percentage Rate of 15.00%
- Designed for members who want to build credit while securing their credit limit against their own funds.
Visa Platinum Student Card
- Competitive Annual Percentage Rate of 12.00%
- Exclusively for our member 18 to 25 years of age to assist in establishing first-time credit.
- First-year credit limit up to $250 without a co-signer
- First-year credit limit up to $2,000 with a co-signer
Shop online and activate Verified by Visa®. – Shop safely on the internet! Verified by Visa protects your existing Visa card with a password you create, giving you assurance that only you can use your Visa card online. Simply activate your card and create your personal password. You’ll get the added confidence that your Visa card is safe when you shop at participating online stores.
Click Here to Enroll in Visa® Alerts. – Now you can keep tabs on your account anytime, anywhere. Near real-time Alerts from GNO FCU powered by Visa help you reduce fraud and monitor your spending. And the service is available free for GNO FCU Visa® cardholders.
Approval & rate are based on credit worthiness. Current rates range from 6.99% to 18.00%. Rates are subject to change.