Severe Weather Update
A FEW EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS TIPS…
Your payroll can arrive in your account instantly giving you access to your funds the same day.
SERVICE CENTERS & SHARED BRANCHING
GNO members can access their accounts in person at thousands of locations nationwide thanks to a cooperative credit union network. Simply present your GNO account number and a valid ID. Find Co-op Shared Branch Locations by clicking here.
Rent a car, book a hotel room or secure airfare. Your GNO VISA® will provide you with that capability without exhausting your cash.
ATM OR DEBIT CARD
Either allows you access to your funds. Plus, your Debit Card gives you Point of Purchase power! Don’t forget paper checks as a back-up plan just in case merchants lose electrical power. Visit our ATM locator by clicking here.
FREE, quick and available anywhere you can access the internet. Click here for directions.
MOBILE BANKING & ACCOUNT ALERTS
Have the advantage of staying on top of your account via smart phone or e-mail.
- Get account information quickly and safely
- Make a deposit with ezDeposit
- Transfer money between accounts
- Make transfers between shares & loans
- Review share and loan histories
- Fingerprint ID Login – For smartphones with fingerprint technology
- Express View – This feature gives you access to balances and history without the need to log in
- Shared Branch and ATM Locator – Find an ATM or Shared branch when you are on the go
COMMUNIQUÉ AUDIO RESPONSE
Simply dial 504-459-8170 to access Communiqué today. This telephone teller service lets you access your account 24-hours a day from any touch-tone phone.
Hurricane Preparation Guide
New Orleans Office of Homeland Security & Emergency Preparedness
Jefferson Parish Severe Weather Updates
Governor’s Office of Homeland Security & Emergency Preparedness